Tuesday, March 26, 2013

on Leave a Comment

DOUBLE DREAM

My eyes wide open gazing the roof,
Spending the day i don't know how! what a goof!!
Sleep still beckon but i remain unshaken,
 I fear the closure of my eyes,
I am scared of my imaginations,
I am wary of my illusions,
I want my dreams tangible,
The night unstoppably grow deep,
The uninvited guest take a grip,
And still my concern sink deep,
I hop from zone to zone,
Life talks to me in a crazy tone,
Casting eyes on me like am stranger,
They give way to this confusion monger,
My folks grew out of trust,
Ooops! My ugly bed cordially invite,
I flashback on how bitter the streets bite,
I lay on my bed waiting for transfer,
I take hold of the mic,
Woow! I like there psych,
How the crowd echo my flow,
How i am now bouncing on the upper loop,
Celebration beautified  by fireworks,
Mingles with the stars and the crowd barks,
Fire! fire! fire!fire! fire!
They grow loud,
A bang on my door, and we all run,
Helplessly, a smart hood, we let it burn,
Still worse no one dares to care,
I reminisce on my celebrity dream,
I try closing my eyes at least for recap,
Poor boy! The alarm loudly goes off,
I am back into reality,
From poverty i have to evade casualty,
I take a cold shower to suppress illusions,
I take off to my work place,
I cant imagine i had a double dream!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment