Tuesday, March 26, 2013

on 1 comment

WAKE UP

With zeal from the shelf,
But still keep it to myself,
The black patterns are so real,
Read in between the lines,
My brain so uptight for game,
I defy norms cream to gain,
It aint an utter truth!!!
Put it in between covers,
Men of my caliber never discovers,
Hell No!!!

The sun smiles at me,
Light beams perturb my soul,
My thoughts undergo an over haul,
Persistent whirls me cant be cool,
My pen senselessly puke doodle,
Over and over again they seem sensible,
Foreign minds swim in denial,
With a cheered up smile i wish away betrayal,
I cant offer my conscience for trial,
My eyes fixed on that particular she,
Her population critically matter to me,
Because of her am wise,
Defying her wish is a vice,
Red, blue, green and white daily i revise,
With that magnificent shield she bear name kenya,
True with her followers moments we share!

1 comment: