Monday, June 10, 2013

on 1 comment

THE MENTAL POWER

I put water in the basin and my image appears. A mild wind taps my shoulder and the image I am staring at tremble. The wind calms down and I like how the image restores back to normalcy. That’s how my life is. Every day is a struggle to make the best out of life and definitely that’s what every man on earth goes through.  I do believe that our minds are structured with immense complexity. We have a lot of power bestowed in us by our creator and how we conform to the guide of the power defines the kind of people we become.  How many times do we shift away from what matters in life? Our reason is shaken by every days happening and many a times we drift away from the relevant course of life. The drift becomes even more sophisticated when we are led away by fellow humans to the facts that are presupposed to be of essence but contradicts with our sense of truth. The truth lies deep in us but we cannot again subscribe to the real facts because our reasoning is already corrupted by the systems that are actuated by the conventional believes coined to rule our lives.

Take a minute and reflect upon your own life. The kind of goals you set for yourself and the amount of energy you focus on same. It reaches a time when we have to rely on our independent thoughts. The thoughts we nurse build up the character that defines us. I have come to realize that in life the solutions that I really struggle to fetch from other sources lies squarely on me. It only needs me to consult the person in me and become conscious to how I resonate with the content that gets revealed.  
How do we get to believe that we can? Well from time immemorial man was able to make marvelous discoveries. It is not by a miracle that a plane stays aloft. The discoveries get better with each new day and as time ages we harbor a very rich history. We differ with our predecessors in that we exist in different time and age. Let us focus our mental power to lasting solutions other than waiting for others to decide for our course of action. We have the power because we are inspired by a powerful living universe given life by God. Yes, the power to command mountains and they are able to shift. The mountains created in our hearts by the fact that we have lost touch with who we are and what we are. I view humanity with a lot of respect and I am always puzzled by how strong willed people transform ideas into realities. Our thinking introduces us to new ventures which when we focus our energy at develop into tangible substance.

When things run out of proportion, just focus and see the patterns created as your image restores to sanity. Reflect with deep insight and learn more about the patterns created then lift your life from that point. 

1 comment: